[Lustre-discuss] Emptied OSTs not empty

Wojciech Turek wjt27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 07:39:24 PDT 2011

I would check if the file list generated by find contains those remaining
(after migration) files. If yes, then there is a chance that those files
were changed during migration and checksum didn't match thus they were not
migrated. Also there is a chance that the migration script has a problem
with parsing names of some files thus fails to transfer them. I guess you
could do some debugging of the migration process and narrow down the
problem.

Best regards

Wojciech