[Lustre-discuss] Setting up quotas after the fact

Sebastien Piechurski spiechurski at sgi.com
Fri Mar 11 04:29:11 PST 2011

Just to confirm what Johann said, I ran 2 weeks ago a complete
quotacheck on a 600TB filesystem with ~50 millions inodes in
approximately 5 minutes too. The filesystem is distributed across 28 OSS
(168 OSTs of 3.6TB each).
So you should be able to run your quotacheck quite quickly.

Version was 1.8.5.