[Lustre-discuss] IB storage as an OST target

Jason Hill hilljj at ornl.gov
Mon Mar 28 06:36:43 PDT 2011

Hi Brian,

Here at ORNL we don't sepearate the IB SAN from the Lustre fabric and we don't
see any performance degredation on any of it. We have two links to the backed
storage from the OSS nodes - one is direct to the storage controller, the other
(primary) is through the SAN. Any specific questions you have?

Thanks,
--
-Jason
//  Jason J. Hill                              //