[Lustre-discuss] problem with clients and multiple transports

Indivar Nair indivar.nair at techterra.in
Tue Nov 8 07:38:16 PST 2011

Hi John,

If ib is not working with Lustre at all, then -
Hope you have recompiled Lustre to use the use the OFED modules included
Lustre Kernel.
Your normal ib network might be working, but it wont work with Lustre
unless you recompile it too.

Lustre looks at it as a normal TCP/IP interface, therefore you are able to
mount using tcp, but not infiniband.

Check these links out -
https://blogs.oracle.com/atulvid/entry/compiling_lustre_from_sources_with
http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Configuring_InfiniBand_Connectivity