[Lustre-discuss] EXTERNAL: Re: Unable to write to the Lustre File System as any user except root

Barberi, Carl E carl.e.barberi at lmco.com
Wed Oct 12 06:37:22 PDT 2011

Thank you Kilian.  However, I was just able to perform Lustre operations as another user.  So now it seems that only one of my users exhibits the problem I saw.  I don't have NIS or LDAP configured on this MDS, but I have another Lustre FS setup elsewhere that does not exhibit any of the problems I've seen.  Any thoughts as to why now only one user cannot access the Lustre FS?

Thanks,
Carl