[Lustre-discuss] Upgrade from 1.8.6 to 2.1?

David Noriega tsk133 at my.utsa.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:58:39 PDT 2011

How easy would it be to upgrade from 1.8.6 to 2.1? Would simply
dropping in the new packages be enough? Would it require downtime of
the whole system? Also could I have the servers move to 2.1 while
still having the clients at 1.8.6?

--
Personally, I liked the university. They gave us money and facilities,
we didn't have to produce anything! You've never been out of college!