[Lustre-discuss] New Test Framework Development - Requirements Capture

Gearing, Chris chris.gearing at intel.com
Sat Dec 1 09:55:27 PST 2012

Hi,

During the last meeting we decided to setup a Wiki page to allow everyone to capture their thoughts, requirements and ideas for possible inclusion into the new framework environment.

This page is now available on the OpenSFS Wiki and we would welcome your input before the 7th December, please provide input how big or small.

http://wiki.opensfs.org/New_test_framework

Many thanks

Chris

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited