[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 1.8.7 - Setup prototype in Research field - STUCK !

Cliff White cliffw at whamcloud.com
Fri Feb 3 15:07:48 PST 2012

You should download from the Whamcloud download site, for a start:
http://downloads.whamcloud.com/public/lustre/
Typically, the Lustre server does nothing but run Lustre. For that reason
there is generally little risk
from using our current version on the server platforms. If your clients
require a particular kernel version, you
would have to build lustre-client and lustre-client modules only.

I would reccomend
http://wiki.whamcloud.com/display/PUB/Getting+started+with+Lustre
as a useful resource.
cliffw