[Lustre-discuss] LUG 2012 Registration is open

Shay Seager shay at opensfs.org
Mon Jan 9 15:48:18 PST 2012

Hello!
Happy New Year!  We here at OpenSFS hope that you have had a wonderful start to your 2011.

OpenSFS would like to invite you to enjoy spring in beautiful Austin Tx -

LUG 2012 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Austin, Downtown on the Lake, Monday, April 23rd 2012 through Wednesday, April 25th 2012.

This 2 1/2 day event is the primary venue for discussion and seminars on open source parallel file system technologies with a unique focus on the Lustre™ parallel file system.

To Register please follow this link http://www.opensfs.org/lug/registration

LUG is a user-led event whose organizing committee is made up of representatives from Indiana University (IU), Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), and Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC).

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Shay

- - -
Shay Seager