[Lustre-discuss] OSS Nodes Fencing issue in HPC

VIJESH EK ekvijesh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:03:22 PST 2012

*Dear Sir,*
*
*I have checked the file **/proc/sys/vm/zone_reclaim_mode , and found
that its value is 1 in four OSS servers (OSS1 to OSS4). Should i change to
0 in all nodes.  I want to know one thing , How it can be resolve the
current issue ? Can u please explain?, What is the main function of this
file ?*
*Have u verified the log file which one i has been sent earlier ?. If i
have changed the value to 0, Is it will effect currently running  processes
or Jobs ?*
*I am waiting for your reply....*
*
*