[Lustre-discuss] LAD'12 European Lustre Workshop - Registration is now open!

THIELL Stephane stephane.thiell at cea.fr
Fri Jun 1 09:13:05 PDT 2012

*LAD'12 - European Lustre Workshop
*

*September 24th - 25th, 2012
La Maison de la Chimie, Paris - France*

*EOFS* and *OpenSFS* are organizing the second European Lustre Workshop,
now called *Lustre Administrators and Developers Workshop (LAD)*.
It will take place in Paris, France, at La Maison de la Chimie during
2 days, 24th and 25th of September, 2012.
This will be a great opportunity for worldwide Lustre administrators
and developers to gather and exchange their experiences, developments,
tools, good practices and more.

*WEB PAGE*
http://www.eofs.org/index.php?id=11

*PRESENTATION*
We are inviting community members to send proposal for presentations
during this event. No proceeding is required, just an abstract of a
30-min presentation.
Please send this to lad2012 at eofs.org before July 31th, 2012.

*REGISTRATION*
Registration for the workshop is now open:

	http://www.eofs.org/lad2012/

Thanks to the following generous sponsors for making this event possible:
Bull, DataDirect Networks, NetApp, Whamcloud and Xyratex.

For any other information, please contact lad2012 at eofs.org

We look forward to seeing you at LAD'12!