[Lustre-discuss] [wc-discuss] joining two differents mgs in one

Tim Carlson tim.s.carlson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:13:29 PDT 2012

This isn't really what he wants to do is it? I think he wants to what
what is more or less impossible and that is take four distinct file
systems and magically merge the meta data into a cohesive single
MGS/MDS while retaining all the data.

Like I currently have /a and /b  that use  MGS1 and /c and /d that use
MGS2. How can I combine MGS1 and MGS2 into MGS3 and retain the data of
/a /b /c /d?

Tim