[Lustre-discuss] Lustre net using issues ...

dylan dwld0425 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 00:05:09 PST 2012

hello
Met lots of problems during using lustre...
1.Could I modify OSS IP address when the OSS is running?
    If I changed the OSS address , need I format all OST?
2.If there are IB and TCP/IP in the net topology, need add one router
device? COULD one lustre node,which configired, acts as one real
route?
About the "LNET router" concept: is it a physical route device or just a configured common node which installed lustre?

Thanks advance for your help.
B.R.
Dylan

2012-03-07