[Lustre-discuss] FW: OpenSFS TWG call 3/29/2012

John Carrier carrier at cray.com
Wed Mar 28 18:24:55 PDT 2012

FYI.  The OpenSFS technical working group (TWG) is soliciting community requirements to drive Lustre feature development.   Our meeting minutes describing the requirements gathered so far (see list below)are available from our archive : http://lists.opensfs.org/pipermail/discuss-opensfs.org/

Please send your suggestions to discuss at lists.lustre.org<mailto:discuss at lists.lustre.org> or join our weekly conference call.

Thanks,

--jc

John Carrier