[Lustre-discuss] Seeking LNET router recomendations

Cliff White cliffw at whamcloud.com
Fri Mar 30 08:57:16 PDT 2012

I don't think so, because any time two NIDs map to the same node, LNET will
pick a 'best' interface (based on hop count and other things) and always
use that interface.  In the normal case, you would subnet to separate the
interfaces and use both, but you can't in this case as ib0 is the same IP
for boh.  Really would be best to have a second IP for TCP.
cliffw

--
cliffw
Support Guy