[Lustre-discuss] Unofficial Lustre BOF at SC12

Hamilton, Pam hamilton5 at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 13 14:29:33 PST 2012

Are you in Salt Lake City?  We'll be having an 'unofficial' Birds of a Feather (BOF) session Wednesday evening the 14th, from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown City Creek 2nd floor Snowbird Rm.

We've had a really busy year with some great progress around Lustre development in particular! Also some new important participants have joined. Lots of great momentum, come by and find out the latest!

Agenda:
- Welcome from OpenSFS/EOFS - Norm/Hugo
- Community Development Working Group update - Pam Hamilton
- Lustre 2.4 future features - Andreas Dilger
- Fastforward update - Eric Barton (I have not confirmed this yet)
- Q&A

Best regards,
Pam Hamilton

Pam Hamilton
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
P.O. Box 808, L-556
Livermore, CA  94551-9900
E-Mail:  pgh at llnl.gov
Phone:  925-423-1332          Fax:  925-423-8719