[Lustre-discuss] lo2iblnd and Mellanox IB question

Colin Faber colin_faber at xyratex.com
Tue Nov 20 13:33:52 PST 2012

Hi Megan,

One thing to check is if the existing IB drivers are installed on your
system. They will conflict with the MLX ones. Not sure how Intel is
building against IB these days but if they're using stock, and you're
trying to use MLX, you're going to run into these symbol errors. If
that's the case then recompile against the correct driver set is the fix
here.

-cf