[Lustre-discuss] New Test Framework Development Group Call - Correction

Gearing, Chris chris.gearing at intel.com
Thu Nov 22 09:47:04 PST 2012

Hi All,

I sent out a mail about the new test framework development group call and as Bruce spotted didn't get the timezones right!

Again call is open to all and has the following time and bridge information.

The correct times are

Every Tuesday starting on the 27th November:
00:00 CST, 08:00 PST, 16:00 GMT, 20:00 MSK

Bridge Info:
+1 916-356-2663, Bridge: 1, Passcode: 1146033

Note: We have a whole bunch of world wide local numbers so if your not US based (and I'm not) please email me your location and I'll reply with with your local number.

Many thanks

Chris

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)