[Lustre-discuss] [Discuss] coverage measurement at 2012 09 15

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Wed Oct 3 10:51:03 PDT 2012

On Oct 3, 2012, at 12:50 AM, Sébastien Buisson wrote:
> Le 03/10/2012 00:44, Andreas Dilger a écrit :
>> Yes, no doubt.  It is probably worthwhile to check the CEA Coverity patches before submitting anything new, in case those failures are already fixed there.
>
> I am sure everyone of you would have rectified, but just to make it clear, it is Bull that is carrying out the work with Coverity :)

My bad, too many patches flying around lately.

I definitely think that tools like Coverity and other static code analysis, and fault injection are important to improving Lustre code quality, and want to make sure that credit goes where it is due.  Thanks for correcting my mistake.

Lustre Software Architect
Intel Corporation