[Lustre-discuss] Performance Question

White, Cliff cliff.white at intel.com
Wed Apr 17 08:56:05 PDT 2013

That's a real 'it depends' kind of question :)
If you are currently maxing out the server hardware in some fashion, then
yes, provided your network has the capacity. However, performance can also
be bottlenecked by network and client capacity.
It should be fairly easy to determine how busy your current servers are.
Cliffw