[Lustre-discuss] Understanging LNET routing

Vsevolod Nikonorov v.nikonorov at nikiet.ru
Mon Aug 19 05:50:01 PDT 2013

Is it possible to route Lustre traffic between two TCP networks?  Manual states that

"the routers would enable LNet forwarding since their NIDs are specified in the 'routes' parameters as being routers."

How can I query the router if it consideres itself a router?

--
Всеволод Никоноров,
ОИТТиС, НИКИЭТ

<v.nikonorov at nikiet.ru>