[Lustre-discuss] Monitoring Lustre for health and user experience??
Hedges, Richard M.
hedges1 at llnl.gov
Fri Aug 23 11:49:29 PDT 2013
Can anyone point me to a study or anything from some site that has a story re monitoring/tracking Lustre for:
* Basic health (to catch problems before users call)
* Performance régressions due to software, hardware, etc.
* Bad actors from the user community.
Are there simple probes of Lustre health?
* Are there metrics available from internal Lustre monitoring?
* Even active probes such as running periodic benchmarks…
Is there a relevant forum discussing this or related topics??
Development Environment Group - Livermore Computing
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
7000 East Avenue, MS L-557
Livermore, CA 94551
v: (925) 423-2699
f: (925) 423-6961
E: richard-hedges at llnl.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lustre-discuss