[Lustre-discuss] Invitation for Lustre User Group meeting (LUG) '13 Abstract Submission

Oral, H. Sarp oralhs at ornl.gov
Tue Feb 26 08:15:03 PST 2013

Greetings!

Lustre User Group meeting (LUG)'13 will take place in San Diego this year
at the Omni Hotel in the Downtown Gaslamp Quarter.  LUG Sessions will be
held from April 16-18.

We hope you¹ll join us! Registration is now open. Our call for
presentations is online.

Be sure to register by March 15, 2013, to take advantage of our early bird
registration discount rate of $525. Registration closes on Friday March
22, 2013.  We¹ve got a slick, easy interface this year that includes the
full agenda, hotel information and a lot
more:https://www.gaveledge.com/SFS1301/home

The LUG program committee would like to invite members of the Lustre
community to submit presentation abstracts for inclusion in this year's
meeting.  It is not necessary to submit a technical paper, just an
abstract of your proposed talk no more than a page in length.  Talks
should target a half an hour in length and reflect interesting Lustre
development, application, or practices.  The deadline to submit
presentation abstracts is March 4, 2013.

For abstract submission, we will be using the easychair conference system.
The website for LUG 2013 is here:

https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lug2013

We're really looking forward to an interesting and exciting program for
this year's meeting in San Diego!

If you have questions or problems, feel free to mail Stephen Simms
(ssimms at iu.edu), LUG 2013 program chair.

Sincerely,
The LUG '13 Program Committee

--
Sarp Oral, PhD

National Center for Computational Sciences
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
oralhs at ornl.gov
865-574-2173