[Lustre-discuss] how the lustre distribute data among disks within one OST

Jaln valiantljk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:58:11 PDT 2013

Oh, I mean there is one file, for example 6 MB, the stripe size is 1MB, and
only 2 OST,
then the file will be divided into 6 stripes, denoted as stripe 0,1,2,3,4,5.
the distribution on the 2 OST  would be stripe 0,2,4 on OST0, stripe 1,3,5
on OST1.

Jaln

--

Genius only means hard-working all one's life