[Lustre-discuss] Lustre over two TCP interfaces

Alfonso Pardo alfonso.pardo at ciemat.es
Wed Jun 26 23:23:57 PDT 2013

The virtual inferface will be the OSS. A virtual IP will start in the first interface, and if the network attached to the first interface is failed, the virtual IP is move to the second interface.

I need have two networks, because I need to guarantee to my clients a network in HA and minimized the lustre downs for networks maintenance.