[Lustre-discuss] Single file write performance tuning

Henwood, Richard richard.henwood at intel.com
Thu May 9 07:51:36 PDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 14:59 +0530, Parinay Kondekar wrote:
> You might want to take a look at
> - http://wiki.lustre.org/manual/LustreManual20_HTML/LustreProc.html ,
> (Lustre IO tunables) if not already.

Given you're using 2.3, the Manual maintained at:
http://build.whamcloud.com/job/lustre-manual/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/lustre_manual.xhtml
maybe a better reference for you.

... as pointed out by Chris on this thread, however, there is an open
issue (LU-1669) that will probably prove more of a restriction than
adjusting turntables.

cheers,
Richard