[Lustre-discuss] Response Requested: LUG 2013 Attendee Feedback

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Fri May 17 08:48:58 PDT 2013

Hello,

OpenSFS is seeking input on our recent LUG 2013 event. If you attended LUG
2013 or have attended prior LUG events and would like to provide input for
the planning committee to consider, we'd appreciate your input via a short
survey. In response for completing the 15 survey questions, participants
will be entered in a raffle for a $200 Visa Gift card or free registration
to LUG 2014 (winner's choice).  Be sure to submit your feedback by Friday,
May 24th to be eligible for the raffle!

LUG 2013 Attendee Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZM83B6T

LUG 2013 Content Now Available

The LUG 2013 presentations are now available for download. To access the
materials, please visit the Presentations
<http://www.opensfs.org/resources/presentations/>  area of the OpenSFS web
site.

Take Advantage of Your Membership and Participate in OpenSFS Activities

The OpenSFS community is dependent on your hard work and we welcome you to
continue your engagement or start getting involved. You can review work
groups' activities by visiting the OpenSFS Work Group web pages
<http://www.opensfs.org/get-involved/> . If you have any questions regarding
these activities, or how you can become involved, please contact us at
admin at opensfs.org.

Again, thank you for participating in LUG and submitting your feedback. If
you have any questions about the event, what you learned, or getting
involved, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
The LUG '13 Organizing Committee