[Lustre-discuss] can "lfs setquota" make a default per-user quota?

Paul Brunk pbrunk at uga.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:20:13 PDT 2014

Hi:

I'm running a Lustre 2.1.0 server and, once I have quotas enabled, I
wonder if it'll be possible to set a default per-user quota.  That is,
will commands like "lfs setquota -u '*' 100 110 100 110" apply that
quota to any user who doesn't otherwise have a quota set specifically?

I've done much searching and not seen reference to this.  I haven't
looked at the Lustre source code.

Thanks!

--
Paul Brunk, system administrator
Georgia Advanced Computing Resource Center (GACRC)