[Lustre-discuss] Lustre 2.5.2 Client Errors

Drokin, Oleg oleg.drokin at intel.com
Tue Aug 26 20:49:08 PDT 2014

Hello!

   I guess I don't have any smart ideas about what's goinf on.
   Is the number after "LustreError" the same most of the time? that's pid, so you can chek what's the process doing it.
   Also I imagine you can add a dump_stack() call to that condition in the source so that a backtrace is printed and we know what is the call path.

Bye,
    Oleg