[Lustre-discuss] Lustre Installation

omar omar at nearinc.com
Mon Mar 3 16:40:21 PST 2014

Dear community,

Has anyone installed Lustre on openSUSE 12.3 64-bit with kernel
3.7.10-1.28-dektop? If so, could you share the how-to so I can implement
it on my environment? I have been trying to install Lustre 1.8.7  with
the pre-compiled binaries, but I am unable to boot to the pre-compiled
kernel 2.6.32.19-0.2. Should I be trying to install Lustre 1.8.8 from
source? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

--
Omar E. Quijano
Research Engineer