[Lustre-discuss] Registration Open: LUG China

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Mon Sep 8 18:05:11 PDT 2014

<http://info.intel.com/rs/intel/images/HPDD%20Lustre%20User%20Group%20Event%
202.jpg>

Hello:

Register now for the October 14th Lustre Users Group in Beijing.

REGISTER NOW  <http://pages.intel.com/TSvPt00000000WO30Z00lY0>

Join us at the Regent Hotel <http://pages.intel.com/U0U000Y0ZW0Plt030v000Q0>
for a day full of discussions around how Lustre is being used to solve
today’s most demanding and important storage challenges.

The Luster Users Group China event is free to attend but you must
pre-register to attend. Don’t miss the opportunity to hear about the latest
developments in the Lustre space.

REGISTER NOW <http://pages.intel.com/TSvPt00000000WO30Z00lY0>

Call for abstracts is now open

LUG events are ideal opportunities to give a technical presentation about
how you’re using the Lustre file system. We encourage you to submit a brief
abstract that describes the topic you’d like to present. Presentation
opportunities are limited, so we encourage you to submit your abstract,
topic title and contact information to Fan Yong today at fan.yong at intel.com
<http://pages.intel.com/SW0Y3l00Z000vP00000x0As> .

Sponsorship Opportunities

If your company or institution is interested in being a sponsor, we have a
number of sponsorship packages available. More details about sponsorship
opportunities are available by contacting Tijik Di at tijik.di at intel.com
<http://pages.intel.com/p0000P00EY000wvWlZ000x3> .

We look forward to having you as our guest at the China Lustre User Group
event. Click Here <http://pages.intel.com/O0x0000Y0300vPZu0C0l00W>  to Add
Event to your Calendar.

Regards,

Intel(r) High Performance Data Team

Copyright (c) 2014 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel
logo, and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or
other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of
others.