[lustre-discuss] wiki.lustre.org - input on community content

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Tue Apr 28 14:21:26 PDT 2015

The sidebar is just a list of links to pages in the wiki.  Anyone that
wants to have a high level topic page should just go ahead and make the
relevant wiki page, much like how Scott created the
http://wiki.lustre.org/Monitoring page.

If you make a page that is a general enough starting point to have a
link from the sidebar, just let me know and I can add that for you.

Chris