[lustre-discuss] MDT partition getting full

Radu Popescu radu.popescu at amoma.com
Wed Apr 29 02:32:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

Since my setup contains 1 MDS + 1 MGS + 1 OST on the same server and I have a lot of clients connecting to each mountpoint, I would have noticed something being wrong. But, all clients see all volumes, so OSTs are fine, otherwise I would have seen errors while clients were trying to read/write on them.

If there’s any other info I can provide..

Thanks,
Radu