[lustre-discuss] Building lustre with zfs only

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 16 10:24:53 PST 2015

The first comment in the ticket is from "Gerrit Updater" and includes
the string "Christopher J. Morrone (morrone2 at llnl.gov) uploaded a new
patch: http://review.whamcloud.com/17536"

If you follow that URL, you will find the patch that I uploaded.  All
Lustre community change contributions go through this review system.

If you aren't familiar with using gerrit, you can do the following:

1) Follow the URL http://review.whamcloud.com/17536
2) Click on the "Download" pull-down in the upper right
3) Now you have a few options:
3a) To just get the patch, look under "Patch-File" and click on the
"771001b.diff.zip" link.
3b) To download the full source code of lustre with the patch
pre-applied, Just click on one of the links under "Archive". But be
warned that the patch will be based at some more-or-less random point
along the master branch, and not necessarily the version of lustre that
you want to use!
3c) For people that are fluent in git usage, there are various preformed
git commands available there as well to help fetch the patch directly
into your local git repository.

Chris