[Lustre-discuss] mkfs.lustre options

Ron Croonenberg ronc at lanl.gov
Thu Feb 5 11:49:07 PST 2015

I get the first part,  however I also need to mention thenids for the
"internal" network. We're using fine grain routing, we have an internel
IB network and 4 seperate "lanes" of IB going out

But as I understand it, all nids need to be used with mkfs.lustre even
though no one outside of the FS server network can really see those.