[Lustre-discuss] options lnet routes section in lustre.conf

Hill, Jason J. hilljj at ornl.gov
Tue Jan 6 16:36:57 PST 2015

Also -- you can add routes with lctl after the lnet module is loaded.
We've just scripted around the limitation. Changes to certain parameters
require unload/reload of the module, but changes to the routes do not.
Dynamic LNET config will make it easier to add LNETs without a reload of
the module.

Thanks,
--
-Jason