[lustre-discuss] Kernel 4.2

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Tue Jul 7 23:16:46 PDT 2015

On the Lustre front is ongoing code cleanup needed to get out of staging.

One major caveat is that we are forced to change the /proc interface is so anyone using the upstream kernel will need to use the user tools with at least patch http://review.whamcloud.com/14675 (until it is fixed and landed).

Cheers, Andreas