[lustre-discuss] [HPDD-discuss] Lustre Server Sizing

Scott Nolin scott.nolin at ssec.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:45:12 PDT 2015

An important question is what performance do they have now, and what do
they expect if converting it to Lustre. Our more basically, what are
they looking for in general in changing?

The performance requirements may help drive your OSS numbers for
example, or interconnect, and all kinds of stuff.

Also I don't have a lot of experience with NFS/CIFS gateways, but that
is perhaps it's own topic and may need some close attention.

Scott