[lustre-discuss] Robinhood User Group: registration
thomas.leibovici at cea.fr
Wed Jul 22 04:04:11 PDT 2015
The first Robinhood User Group will take place next September 21st,
2015, in Paris, the afternoon before LAD.
This meeting is the occasion for users, developers and vendors to share
future plans about RobinHood Policy Engine.
Even if it is co-located with LAD, organization of RUG is independent
so you need to register separately to the 2 events.
Registration is now open.
Access registration form here:
Registration is free.
Call for presentations
We invite attendees to submit abstracts for presentations (15 to 30 min
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Specific usages and implementations, site reports
- Performance and tunings (robinhood, database, kernel, filesystem...)
- Dashboards, integration to site monitoring and accounting systems
- Contributions and annex tools
- Vendors integration and support
To submit, write a short description of your presentation when filling
the registration form
(or send a mail to 'robinhood-user-group at lists.sf.net').
For more information, visit the event page:
See you soon!
More information about the lustre-discuss