[lustre-discuss] LAD'15: Call for papers extended up to August 4th

DEGREMONT Aurelien aurelien.degremont at cea.fr
Mon Jul 27 09:34:03 PDT 2015

*LAD'15 - Lustre Administrator and Developer Workshop*
September 22th - 23th, 2015
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, Paris - France

*CALL FOR PAPERS*
We are extending call for papers up to August 4th, 2015. You have one
more week to send your abstract!
We are inviting community members to send proposals for presentations at
this event. No proceeding is required, just an abstract of a 30-min
(technical) presentation.
Please send this to lad at eofs.eu

Topics may include (but are not limited to): site updates or future
projects, Lustre administration, monitoring and tools, Lustre feature
overview, Lustre client performance (benefits of hardware evolution to
Lustre (like SSD, many-cores…), comparison between Lustre and other
parallel file systems (perf. and/or features), Lustre and Exascale I/O,
tunings, etc.

*REGISTRATION*
Registration for the workshop is open:
http://lad.eofs.org/register.php

*WEB SITE*
Get all details on http://www.eofs.eu/?id=lad15

*SPONSORS*
We are very pleased this event is organized thanks to the following
generous sponsors:
ATOS, CEA, CRAY, DDN, INTEL and SEAGATE

For any other information, please contact lad at eofs.eu