[lustre-discuss] Exporting a lustre mounted directory via nfs

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Wed May 20 11:58:20 PDT 2015

Lustre client & server versions?  Kernel version on Lustre client & NFS
client?

There are a few known issues with older versions, though none of them
(that I know of) are a hang.  It would be instructive to know more about
the hang if you can try to get more debug info - The stack traces of
your nfsd threads on the server, for example.

- Patrick