[lustre-discuss] Cannot remove file

Mohr Jr, Richard Frank (Rick Mohr) rmohr at utk.edu
Thu May 28 07:12:08 PDT 2015

> On May 28, 2015, at 6:46 AM, Jon Tegner <tegner at foi.se> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a few files which are listed (ls -l) with:

If I were to match up all the question marks with the normal fields I expect to see from “ls -l”, then I would get this:

-rwxrwxrwx   links   user   group   size  time

So I am not seeing the file name.  If you run just “ls” on the parent directory, do you see files with “?” as the name?  Do you see anything different if you just run “stat” on the file?

--
Rick Mohr
Senior HPC System Administrator