[lustre-discuss] Event Reminder – Lustre* User Group PRC 2015

Yarlagadda, Eman eman.yarlagadda at intel.com
Sat Oct 17 01:54:30 PDT 2015

[Intel® - High Performance Data Division]

Event Details:

Hear directly from industry thought leaders about the latest Lustre* file system trends by attending the 2015 PRC Lustre* Users Group conference. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders to advance the Lustre* file system and contribute to new releases on behalf of the open source community.

Register Here<http://pages.intel.com/a0300Z015P0100JYkWvD6Yl>

Event Date: October 20th, 2015 from 8:30am - 5:00pm (Click Here to Add Event to your Calendar<http://pages.intel.com/x0P0000D3l10ZvW0Kl6Y1Y5>)

Location: Regent Hotel Beijing<http://pages.intel.com/s0mD0Z101WvL0P056Y30l0Y> (99 Jinbao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing, 100005, China)

Telephone: +86 10 8522 1888<http://pages.intel.com/V1WM000lD10Y300PZ65Ynv0>

Review Agenda<http://pages.intel.com/Mv0Y0501PD61l00NZ0YW0o3> (Draft)

UNABLE TO ATTEND? We’re sorry that you cannot make it to the event, but you can still sign-up for our mailing list to receive future communications about this gathering and valuable information about Intel ® Solutions for Lustre* software.

Subscribe to Newsletter (Click Here)<http://pages.intel.com/s0qD0Z101WvP0P056Y30l0Y>

[HPDD PRC Footer]

[Intel®]

Trademarks<http://pages.intel.com/a0300Z015P0100QYrWvD6Yl> | Terms of Use<http://pages.intel.com/hZY1s6W00P0005lDv030YR1> | Privacy Policy<http://pages.intel.com/utv0001W6Z0l0S03DY5PY10> | Contact Us
<http://pages.intel.com/V1WT000lD10Y300PZ65Yuv0>

Copyright © 2014 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved. Intel, the Intel logo, and Intel Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.