[lustre-discuss] recovery MDT ".." directory entries (LU-5626)

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Tue Oct 27 10:59:27 PDT 2015

Chris,

That's probably best, to be safe.  By the way, this is one where (if I
remember right) sometimes you run fsck, let it correct things, then you
must run it again - As it will find new things to object about in the
modified filesystem.  So if you weren't already, running fsck repeatedly
until it doesn't complain is best.  (That's also a best practice anyway..)

I can't find a -d or -D option in my copy of fsck.  Not sure what it means?

Best of luck,
- Patrick