[lustre-discuss] Remove failnode parameter

Martin Hecht hecht at hlrs.de
Mon Sep 28 07:05:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

--erase-params should remove everything, but you have to set the other
ones (e.g. --mgsnode) again. If you don't want to have any --failnode,
just leave that one out. At least this is how it should work. If not,
you could post the exact command line and the output of the tunefs
command here.

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Hecht
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Mail: hecht at hlrs.de
Web: http://www.hlrs.de/people/hecht/
PGP Key Fingerprint: 41BB 33E9 7170 3864 D5B3 44AD 5490 010B 96C2 6E4A