[lustre-discuss] lustre 2.8.0, getattr error rc = -2

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Tue Apr 12 07:43:53 PDT 2016

Christopher,

Andreas is suggesting a Lustre patch - There is no relevant knob to turn
to control it, it’s just currently a type of message that should always go
to the console (a warning or emergency message).  You probably *don’t*
want to suppress those, which is why there’s no easy way to do that, and
why he’s suggesting a patch to change this message to a different type.

- Patrick

On 4/12/16, 9:32 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Christopher B Coffey"
<lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of