[lustre-discuss] Problems with quota after adding a new OST

Mohr Jr, Richard Frank (Rick Mohr) rmohr at utk.edu
Tue Apr 12 08:21:56 PDT 2016

Based on the output of your “lfs quota” command, I am not sure that I see a problem with it.  Both active osts (OST0000 and OST0002) and the MDT seem to be returning quota information.   Can you explain what you were expecting to see and how the output differs from your expectations?

--
Rick Mohr
Senior HPC System Administrator