[lustre-discuss] remount option

Gibbins, Faye Faye.Gibbins at cirrus.com
Mon Apr 25 08:02:38 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to do a "mount -o remount,flock" an lustre client but it seems to have no effect.

Can anyone advised me please?

Yours
Faye Gibbins

Snr Systems Administrator, Unix Lead Architect (Software)
Cirrus Logic | cirrus.com<http://www.cirrus.com/> | +44 131 272 7398
[cid:image003.png at 01CFC5F0.FE149B60]

This message and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information that is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient you must not: read; copy; distribute; discuss; take any action in or make any reliance upon the contents of this message; nor open or read any attachment. If you have received this message in error, please notify us as soon as possible on the following telephone number and destroy this message including any attachments. Thank you. Cirrus Logic International (UK) Ltd and Cirrus Logic International Semiconductor Ltd are companies registered in Scotland, with registered numbers SC089839 and SC495735 respectively. Our registered office is at Westfield House, 26 Westfield Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2QB, UK. Tel: +44 (0)131 272 7000. cirrus.com