[lustre-discuss] lustre OSC and system cache

John Bauer bauerj at iodoctors.com
Mon Dec 12 18:28:32 PST 2016

Andreas

The file system has lru_max_age=9000000.  I have been googling around to
find out what this controls, but haven't found much.  Is there
documentation on how the memory management works with Lustre?  I wonder
what the lru actually means.  How is it that 2 files on the same node
are not controlled by the same lru mechanism, as SCR300's pages are
being lru'ed out when they are clearly used more recently than any in
SCRATCH?

Thanks

John