[lustre-discuss] Check clients connected?

Hanley, Jesse A. hanleyja at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 15 06:20:23 PST 2016

I usually check the exports:

echo > /proc/fs/lustre/mdt/*MDT*/exports/clear

ls /proc/fs/lustre/mdt/*MDT*/exports/

And then the request history (lctl get_param mds.MDS.mdt.req_history) for anything current.

--
Jesse

On 12/15/16, 5:37 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Phill Harvey-Smith" <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org on behalf of p.harvey-smith at warwick.ac.uk> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I've now hopefully completed my migration to our new lustre filestore.
    Is there any way I can check to see if any clients still have the lustre
    filesystems mounted from the old MDS/OSS I do have one test machine that
    I know is, but want to make sure none of the others do before shutting
    the old servers down.

    Cheers.

    Phill.